UPDATE AUGUST: Jocul se va lansa pe 2 octombrie, iar demo-ul va aparea in septembrie. Deci nu mai intrebati de unde puteti downloada jocul, pana atunci.
UPDATE IULIE: Unele zvonuri spun ca este foarte posibil ca pe langa ligile din FIFA 09 si Campionatul Rusiei (care a fost deja confirmat) sa mai avem parte de inca trei ligi surpriza in FIFA 10: Liga Argentiniana, Liga Egipteana, si…LIGA 1-Romania. Alte detalii sunt asteptate de la oficialii EA Sports in urmatoarea luna.
FIFA 10 va fi urmatorul joc din seria Fifa lansat de EA. Primul demo va fi lansat la sfarsitul lunii iulie, iar varianta full este programata sa apara 1 luna mai tarziu.
A number of key areas have been worked upon for the upcoming game.
- Manager Mode has had many issues addressed. Building a team to 5 stars will be much harder. The experience points system has been improved, pre-season friendlies are now organised by your assistant manager, a HUB screen has replaced the message system, you can now edit kit numbers, and the staff upgrades have been tweaked, you can get updates from other teams around the world (Total Football Experience), the player growth is revamped, the atmosphere is different with rival teams. 
- Ball physics have again been refined and improved from FIFA 09.
- To extend the realism of the gameplay, the defensive line in matches will generally be positioned deeper, to prevent attacks having an unfair edge.
- General gameplay has been improved as it has been every year. This year, A.I., goalkeeping, positioning, defending, physical play, and set pieces have been improved from last year’s game.
- „360° Dribbling System”: The first-ever true 360° dribbling system in a football game gives you precise control to skillfully play spaces between defenders that previously were not possible.
- „Improved Urgency AI Logic”: With over 50 new movement cycles, improved urgency AI logic delivers more responsive positioning so the players stay focused on the ball and move at a speed appropriate to the action.
- „Improved Trapping Intelligence”: Players now have a better awareness of where the easiest, most natural trapping position is so they can get the ball on the ground and under control easier and earlier.
In addition to this, David Rutter
- The wall defending against a freekick can be moved through use of the shoulder button.
- The game will not feature dynamic lighting.
- Cross-field passes are now generally a lot more driven and will take about half the time to cross the pitch.
- Players can assign specific stadiums to clubs.
- On cold days, it may snow, and players’ breath will be visible.
- There will be new crowd effects.
- There will be a new training mode, similar to the one in the PS2 version.
- 23 new celebrations.
- New Arena mode „Anything Goes,” even four play.
- More downloadable content available on Playstation Store and Xbox Live Marketplace
- New goal nets